Wednesday, October 30, 2013

October 2013


It's been a busy month and I've been learning and doing a lot! At 'school', we've been learning about fall, leaves, acorns and pumpkins. I've been working on holding the pencil correctly, writing my name and coloring inside the lines too. At home, I've been helping out and trying to be a good big brother. I like to help feed Kalia and love to play with her. We enjoy laughing together!
Kalia likes to sit in her chair and play. Sometimes I help and talk to her about how I played with this when I was a baby. That seems to be the most common conversation in the house lately. Every time Kalia does something I ask Mom or Dad, "Did I do that when I was a baby?" or "Did I play with that when I was a baby?" Sometimes Mom pulls out my baby albums and show me pictures of me doing these things. I think it's really fun to see them.
I've been working REALLY hard at trying new foods. If I try a new food, I get a piece of candy. I've only done it a couple of times, but we're going to work on it more with my Halloween candy. Below, I got a sucker because I ate cooked carrots and drank some orange juice - 2 things I've always been afraid to try.
We brought a bunch of pumpkins back from Gramma & Papa's farm. Mom & I  painted a few & Dad carved some too!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment