Saturday, December 13, 2014

Family Day at the Zoo

Dad & Mom gave me a "Beckett Day" for my birthday. On this day, I got to pick 3 things that I wanted to do. The first thing we did was went out for breakfast at Winstead's. I got lots of bacon (my favorite!) and it was delicious! The 2nd thing I picked was to go to the zoo. Mom & Dad were glad that it was supposed to be almost 60 degrees that day, plus it was the holiday season, so while everyone else was out doing holiday stuff, we were practically the only ones at the zoo! Yay! Here are a few pictures from our day:

We got to the zoo just as Santa was going to swim with the penguins so we jumped in line for a photo. Kalia was going to join me, but she got scared of Santa.
We hung out and watched the penguins for a while. This is my most favorite animal so I like to spend lots of time playing with them. 
We watched the sea lion exhibit too. They showed us how they train them to do tricks. 
We actually got to ride the train too! I was sooo excited!! 
Usually, the line is WAY too long to wait. 
We got on the train and it was playing the Polar Express song!
Afterward, I got to look at the engine and ring the bell! 
My 3rd request for the day was to watch Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer movie. That's my favorite this time of year, so we had movie night with popcorn!
 
It was an AWESOME day!




No comments:

Post a Comment