Tuesday, June 22, 2010

6 Months

Can you believe, I'm 6 months old already?!! I'm learning all kinds of new things now. Not only am I rolling all over the floor, I am also getting up on all fours! I haven't quite crawled yet, but I like to rock back and forth. That first step will be here before you know it! I can also sit up pretty good on my own. I still love to put my feet in my mouth, along with anything else I can get ahold of. No teeth yet, but I chew on everything that gets close to my mouth! I'm eating more solid foods now and holding the bottle all by myself. I get to sit in my big boy booster seat when I eat. Mommy's been making all my baby food. I LOVE my sweet potatoes and recently started eating bananas. They're tasty too!

I recently went to my first Royals game! I was a VERY good boy! The weather was perfect and I had a great time looking all around! Mommy and Daddy had a good time too! I've also been to the neighborhood pool a couple times. I was a little confused at first then figured out that it's a great big bathtub! How fun!

Mommy and Daddy recently celebrated their 10 year anniversary. They went on a short trip to St. Louis while Gramma and Grandpa Andreasen came to stay with me. I know they really missed me 'cause I got tons of hugs and kisses when they got back! Apparently, Sadie was harder to take care of than I was! Gramma Ryan also came to stay with me for a few days last week. Then, both my Gramma's and Grandpa's were here last weekend to see my baby dedication at church. Whew! It's been a busy few weeks!

No comments:

Post a Comment