Sunday, September 30, 2012

September 2012

I started the month out with a big boy bed!! Daddy took the side of the crib off and I LOVE that I can get in and out all by myself! I've only gotten up once in the middle of the night, but there was a thunderstorm so I had a good excuse! Mommy says I shouldn't get up in the morning if it's still dark out, but some days I just can't help it!

I've also been going potty on the little toilet. I've been going once or twice each night for Mommy & Daddy. I get SOOO excited when I go! And I get a sticker if I do! I have a whole routine that I'll tell you... First, I go potty; then Mommy or Daddy dumps it in the big toilet and I get to flush; then I wash my hands, get a new diaper and a STICKER!! I've even gone a couple times at the babysitter! I get car stickers there!! Yay!!

We went to watch the Royals play again with our friend, Megan.
I had a good time, but it was a VERY long game!
I wanted to see the fireworks after the game, so we stayed 'til the end.
It was a LATE, LATE night for me!
I got to ride the carousel again... 
and got on the jumbo-tron (AGAIN)!!! 
This time with Mommy & Megan 
We started out in seats that were way, way high...
 
Then walked around a bit...
and ran into Slugger!
I wasn't much of a fan of his
(can you tell?) 
We watched the rest of the game by the bull pen where
I had a great time watching the pitchers warm up.
Daddy even got me a ball at the end of the game!
(This time a REAL ball!)
I was sooooo excited!!
I wouldn't let go of it the whole next day!
See it?!!

Last weekend we went to Liberty's Fall Festival.
I had a great time seeing all the pumpkins!
We also went to the parade on Saturday morning.
It was a really, really, really long parade so we didn't stay for the entire thing.
But I had a great time seeing all the trucks, tractors, cars and firetrucks!!
And I got some candy :) 
And yes, this is still my "cheese" face!!

No comments:

Post a Comment