Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Halloween 2012

I had a super fun halloween!
I went as an orca/whale/Shamu - whatever you call it.
We met over at my friend Cole's house and later I played at my friend Fletcher's house.
Here's my costume:
 

Ready to go!
 
Here's a few of us that went trick-or-treating together:
A football player, Scooby, Daphne (in the Mystery Machine), Elvis and me!
 
We had a good time! The first house I went up to, I had to push the doorbell about 5 times ('cause that's what I do at home to drive Sadie nuts). When they opened the door, I tried to put candy from my bag and put it in their bucket. Then I saw a dog in the house come down the stairs and I was over the candy & just wanted to see the dog, so I just started walking right in. Luckily Dad was with me and told me what to do (or not do)! Ha! After a few houses I finally got the hang of it... I was whispering "Trick or Treat" and usually always remembered to say "Thank You" afterwards. After a while of walking around the neighborhood, I started slowing down. Daddy asked, "Beck, are you getting tired?" and I nodded my head. He then said, "Are you ready to go back home?" I looked up at him and said, "No Dad!" We walked a bit more...and found a haunted garage that Daddy tried to bring me in, but I was scared and later went to play at Fletcher's house for a little while. Boy, was I tired when I got home. I went to bed and fell right asleep without even a bite of candy! Whew!
 
Here's a few more pictures:
 
 
I LOVED playing with the glow sticks!
That's all!!


No comments:

Post a Comment