Sunday, July 28, 2013

July

I've been keeping pretty busy this month. Kalia & I are home with Dad every day. Most days have been pretty hot outside so a couple of times a week he's been taking us out somewhere, mostly because Dad needs some adult conversation. Here are a few pics from our adventures:

July 4th we went to the parade in downtown Liberty, then watched the fireworks in the neighborhood. I was looking forward to them all day and they did not disappoint!

 We went to the zoo with my friend Fletcher & his Mommy.
 And met some other friends, Taylor, Hannah & Riley & their Mommy!
We've been to the pool a few times, but mostly on the weekends when Mommy can go with us. I'm gettng so good at swimming. I like to swim all the way across the big pool, but still like to play in the little pool too.
I have no problem making friends at the pool. 
Kalia comes with, but stays in the stroller most of the time.
We're usually there during her nap time.
We've also gone to the park many times to play.
Swings and slides are my favorite.
This is my friend, Cameron. He joined us at the park.
Daddy also took me and Kalia to our first movie in a theater!
We saw Racing Stripes and it was so much fun!!
These are a few other random pictures from our summer days...

This is some of us kids from our Kids City group at church. We are collecting money for our 'SHOEnannigans' mission project this summer. The money will be used to buy shoes for kids in the Liberty School District that can't afford to buy them. We are celebrating our halfway goal here with popcicles!
         

No comments:

Post a Comment