Beckett turned 5 years old on December 22nd!
Here's what's going on with him...
- He's still an early bird...likes to wake up between 6:30-7am every day. Takes an afternoon nap and goes to bed between 8-8:30.
- He continues to be a picky eater, but eating different foods at school has broadened his selection some. His favorite right now is cheese nachos. He still loves all fruit, is a huge milk drinker and thinks he needs a dessert after every meal. Somehow, he never has a problem trying new desserts.
- He is very smart (at least we think so). He loves to learn and absorbs everything these days. He loves it when he can recognize words and read them to us.
- He LOVES animals, but his favorite is penguins. He loves to draw them, watch shows about them and even has a stuffed penguin named Piper.
- He still loves his cars, trucks and trains. He has a ton of them, but continues to play with them all.
- He LOVES to watch sports, especially with his Dad. Baseball and football are his favorite and he could name almost every team in the MLB & NFL. We watched A LOT of Royals this year and he continues (almost weekly) to ask when they will be playing again. He doesn't quite get what "off season" means.
Here's a few more of his favorites...
Color: All of the colors in the world
Book: Go Dog Go
TV show: Wild Kratts
Movie: Happy Feet
Song: "Everything is Awesome" from Lego Movie
Restaurant: Jose Peppers b/c they give you Teddy Grahams
Drink: Hot Chocolate
Snack: Fruit Snack
Toy: Train set
Thing to do outside: Play baseball
Holiday: 4th of July
Place to go: Zoo or train place at Union Station
What he wants to be when grows up: Train Conductor
Happy 5th Birthday Beckett!!