Wednesday, March 4, 2015

Kalia Turns 2!

It's hard to believe this little girl is TWO years old today!!
I am growing like crazy!
I am 35 inches tall (75-90th percentile)
I weigh 30 lbs. 12 oz. (90-95th percentile)
I am spunky, sneaky, expressive and loving. 
My vocabulary is getting really, really good. 
Most common phrases are "Where's Mom/Dad/Beckett?", "I see you!", "Help!", "More please."
I can count to 10 and know the alphabet if you sing along with me. I also love to sing Itsy Bitsy Spider, Row, Row, Row Your Boat, Wheels on the Bus, and Let It Go.
I love to watch Mickey Mouse Clubhouse, Bubble Guppies and Daniel Tiger's Neighborhood.
I love ANYTHING and EVERYTHING that has to do with the movie Frozen
I also LOVE my babies, stuffed animals, books and shoes! (takes after Mommy)
I am a little gymnast - I love to climb, crawl and jump on the furniture. Somersaults are fun too! Maybe someday I'll actually be in gymnastics... but I also love to dance! 
I eat most anything you give me. I LOVE fruits & veggies! I use the fork & spoon really well and can drink out of a big girl cup!
My bribe food is M&M's.
I FINALLY got rid of the pacifier about a month ago and no longer need a morning nap!
I go potty in the potty chair at least a couple times a day. Sometimes I even tell Mom or Dad I have to go without being reminded!
I can't wait for Spring where I can run and play outside!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY KALIA ROSE!!

No comments:

Post a Comment