Monday, June 27, 2016

Spring Baseball

Baseball season was FUN! I played on the Cubs team. It was my first year of machine pitch and I loved it (even though I was one of the smallest on the team)! I had ZERO strikeouts and made it on base most of the time! Dad says I have an eye for the ball, but I don't have the strength to hit the ball very hard. I need to work on getting some muscles on my arms! We rotated and got to play all the positions, but my favorite is first base and catcher. The coach even called me 'lil' Hos' sometimes! I LOVED it!
I got distracted by the train. It was the biggest one I've seen, I swear!


Stretching it out...
Here's where I discovered bubble gum...clearly I was thinking more about chomping on it than hitting the ball!
End of season medals with my friend, Alex.

No comments:

Post a Comment