Monday, October 30, 2017

October 2017

Some random pictures from October...
Dad was playing with his camera, taking pictures of Kalia and the sunset 
Decorating Kalia's bedroom! 
Mom & Dad went to a David Gray/Allison Krauss concert with their friends, Lindsay & Corey. Their seats got upgraded to the 3rd row!
Kalia found an old neighbor friend at the playground while I was at practice 
My class with our trophy (not sure what it was for...)
Neighborhood garage sale...look what Kalia found... 
Had the Saffell's over for BBQ, s'mores & a 3D movie!
Sunrise peeking over the backyard trees 

Kalia loves to help me with my spelling words every week 
Me in art class, working on my clay cupcake jar 
Mom took us out to Red Robin after teacher conferences 
Mom went shopping at the Holiday Mart with Gramma, Aunt DeEtta, and Gramma's friends, Kathy & Lu.
Kalia joined Mom on the deck for morning coffee
Kalia was stealing all of Dad's wings...she loves chicken on the bone! 
The Target holiday toy catalog came in the mail...how does every kid instinctively circle all the toys they want?? 
My classroom Halloween party 
Watching Charlie Brown...traditions! 

No comments:

Post a Comment