Sunday, October 27, 2019

Flag Football Fun

I decided I wanted to try flag football so I joined the Cardinals with my friend, Austin, and coached by his dad. I LOVED IT!! My speed helped me swiftly pull opponents flags and score touchdowns - and I had a blast doing it! You can find me as #11 in the below pictures & videos with the black (Mahomes) headband on...
And this is what it looks like when your flag football game is during the Chiefs game...all parents gathered around the radio.
...and a little delayed reaction from the parents as the Chiefs scored the same time as we did! Haha!
In the first 2 games I had 3 pick 6's!! The season isn't even over and I had already asked if he can play again next year!
Austin & I were sportsmanship award winners the same week.
Stretching out for the championship game... 
Final game of the season and the Cardinals took 2nd place in overtime! 
What a FUN season!!

No comments:

Post a Comment