Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Memorial Day Weekend

We went to see Gramma & Grampa on the farm over Memorial Day weekend.
We went to a park called Cleveland Castle Park - and I had a BLAST!!!
I played on the swings...
did some climbing...

did lots of sliding... 
back on the swing with Aunt Kelli... 
I had sooo much fun running around and around the clock tower!
And I played peek-a-boo with Gramma!
 I got tired and had to take a break...
Then the 2nd wind kicked into gear...
and I started running again! 
I tried hiding under the picnic table...
I was sure tired afterwards. Needless to say I took a really good nap that afternoon!

Back on the farm, Gramma and Grampa got Uncle Marc's old horse out for me to ride! I had sooo much fun! By the end of the weekend, I was getting pretty brave and was trying to ride without holding on.
 After dinner, I did some more exploring and running around on the farm...
 and I played with Sam

The next day, I rode the horse again!
 And played outside a little (when it wasn't raining)...
I played with legos...
 I think I was singing here...ha ha
I showed Great Gramma my computer... 
One last ride before we head back to Kansas City...


No comments:

Post a Comment