Thursday, June 30, 2011

Family Reunion at Lake Shetek, MN

We got together with the Mayrose family last weekend at Lake Shetek for our annual reunion. The only bad part was the weather and high water. It was cloudy (not rainy) most of the weekend and the lake water had risen so high it was in the middle of the front yard. But as always, we managed to have a good time catching up with everyone, ate lots of food and played games in between. Here are a few pics from the weekend (there are A LOT):

The road trip there...cousin Laken rode with Mommy and me.
Swinging with Aunt Molly
My t-shirt (below) was a hit with the family!
Bob's is a drive-in that we all grew up with in Le Mars.
They are best known for their hot dogs - Bob's style. Yumm!!
 Uncle Orv found a painted turtle
 Hangin' with my buddy Evan
(He's Uncle Marc's girlfriend's son.)
Getting a snack with Gramma
 Chillin' in my chair...
Getting ready to take the kayak out
Eating breakfast & watching cartoons
Trying to put my hat on by myself.
Playing in the water with some squirt toys
Chugging drinks with Grampa
 I taught him to say, "Ahhhhh" after you take a drink. We had fun!
 Spending time with Uncle Marc and Aunt Molly

 This is my cousin, Willa.
We had our own conversation together...
Taking a walk with Grampa (and Gramma)
Watching Lil' Einsteins
Being silly with Grampa!
"Touchdown!"
Going for a kayak ride
Playing with Mommy
 Fishing with Aunt Molly
More silliness with Grampa...
This is what happens when Grampa's in charge...
They hooked the dog chain onto my belt loop so I did't run too far away.
The road trip home...Zzzzzzzzzz...

No comments:

Post a Comment