Monday, December 10, 2012

Christmas in Branson

We recently went to Branson to visit Gramma & Grampa for the weekend.
Here's our little cottage we stayed in...
and Papa's new car - I call it Lightning McQueen!
Mommy & Daddy went out Friday night to a show while Gramma & Papa brought me to a Christmas trail of lights. There were SOOOOOO many!!
Look at the Choo Choo!!!
Back home...Jammy time!
We took a morning walk around the village...
and climbed to the top of the lighthouse
I found a car video game in the lobby...
I had fun playing (and I didn't even need any quarters!)
I found more cars at the Outlet while everyone else was shopping.

 That night we went to the Dixie Stampede show.
I LOVED watching all the animals!!
There was a live nativity scene with real animals too!
Here Daddy and I are visiting the horses before the show...
Being silly before the show starts!


No comments:

Post a Comment