Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Merry Christmas!

Merry Christmas from Iowa!
We spent 4 days over the holiday at Gramma & Papa's farm in Iowa.
When we arrived we found that Papa made a "hay-man" in the yard.
It was sooo big and sooo cool!
We made a visit to Santa & Mrs. Claus.
It took me a little while to warm up to them,
but they were very nice and gave me a coloring book and cookie.
We also made a visit to the Ice Cream Shop!
I also played with my animals in Uncle Marc's old barn.
Daddy played too!
Playing games with Papa
Opening presents...
My own semi with cows!
Remote controlled Lightning McQueen!

When we got back home in KC, I found that Santa had left all my presents under the tree and in my stocking! There was a big fire truck...
and a big dump truck!
Daddy got my desk put together too!

Hope you all had a great Christmas 'cause this little elf did!

No comments:

Post a Comment