Sunday, October 20, 2013

Grampa's Birthday Party

We headed to IA for the 2nd weekend in a row to surprise Grampa (on the farm) for his 60th birthday party. Since we were just there last weekend, we hoped that he would be surprised to see us again. He says he had a hunch about the party, but I guess we'll never know for sure. I had a good time surprising him and giving him suckers that said "60 sucks". There were lots of people there that I didn't know, but Mommy said it was good to be able to catch up with all of them.
 
CAKE TIME!...I got to take the golf cart car home with me!
 The little girls (Kalia & Emma) dressed like princesses
and Evan & I wore party hats for Papa 
Kalia was trying to take Papa's bottle - No No Kalia! 
 Opening presents. Mom says they say "Happy Birthday!"

The whole fam - minus Daddy.
He had to stay in KC for parent/teacher conferences.

No comments:

Post a Comment