Sunday, January 11, 2015

Beckett's Bowling Birthday Party!

I had a bowling birthday party...even though it was already past my birthday.
Here was my invite:
It was fun celebrating with my friends. I invited my friends Henry, Ellie and Harper from school and my buddy Fletcher. I got to go first and you know what? I got a STRIKE on my first one! Can you believe it? I didn't end up winning, but my buddy Fletcher did. He got 3 or 4 spares! Pretty cool, huh? Instead of presents, I asked my friends to bring a monetary donation for the penguins at the KC Zoo. I absolutely love going there and penguins are my most favorite animal. In the end, I got enough money to get my name on a plaque at the Zoo. I can't wait to see it!!
Here are a few pictures from our good time:
Penguin cupcakes for everyone! 
Thanks to my friends for coming and celebrating with me! I can't wait to show you my penguin plaque! 

No comments:

Post a Comment