Thursday, December 22, 2016

Beckett's 7th Birthday

This is what I woke up to on my 7th birthday... a floor full of balloons and a trap for my door. I didn't know how to get out of my room, so I tried crawling between one of the lines!
My birthday was the 1st day of winter break, so I got to spend the whole day with Dad. We started out by going to IHOP for some breakfast...
After we headed to the Museum at Prairiefire to see a dinosaur exhibit
I created a virtual dinosaur!
After, we picked Mom up from work & went to lunch at the Cheesecake Factory where I got a special dessert for my birthday!

A few presents...

7 years of Beckett:

Here's a few of his favorites:

Color: Blue
Animal: Dinosaur
Book: Dinosaurs Before Dark (Magic Treehouse #1)
TV Show: Blaze and the Monster Machines
Movie: Jurassic World
Song: Whip Nae Nae & Cha Cha Slide
Food: Bacon
Drink: Chocolate Milk
B’Fast Food: Cinnamon Rolls
Snack: Granola Bar
Outfit: New Dinosaur Shirt (Raptor Pack)
Game: Mexican Train Dominoes
Toy: Dinosaurs & Legos
Best friend: Bradon
Thing to do: Watch The Lost World
Thing to do outside: Play soccer
Holiday: Christmas & Halloween
Take to bed w/ you: Pickles (the penguin)
Place to go: the Royals Stadium
Restaurant: T-Rex Cafe
Want to go on vacation: Animal Kingdom at Disney World

Be when grow up: Paleontologist





No comments:

Post a Comment