Sunday, December 12, 2010

11 1/2 Months

Happy Holidays! We've been busy getting ready for Christmas AND my 1st Birthday, but here's what I've been up to lately...

I had more visitors recently! Gramma Jean and Grampa Larry came to visit. We played a lot and watched the Huskers, though I didn't watch much of it because it was my bedtime.

We went to Le Mars for Thanksgiving. We went up the night before - it was kind-of a long drive. I got bored sitting in the dark. Good thing we brought my Baby Einstein videos as that kept me busy for a couple hours. 
I love to play peek-a-boo!!
 We went to Great Gramma Ryan's for turkey day. There were lots of people there! I think Mommy said almost 40 people!
 Playing with Aunt Molly... I had fun with her old legos!
The next day Gramma and Grampa hosted Husker game day out at the farm. Then on Saturday, I watched Mommy, Daddy and Aunt Molly in a charity volleyball tournament.
Grampa let me help him with his book work
I also visited Great Gramma Helen.

I'm now walking about 95% of the time. I am much better at balancing and I'm taking less tumbles too. Mommy says she'll post a video as soon as she can get a good one.

No comments:

Post a Comment