Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Winter ONE-derland

HAPPY HOLIDAYS!!!


I had my First Birthday party last weekend! It was soooo much fun! There were lots of people that came over to play including Jett, Carson, Cole, Fletcher, Harper, Ethan and Brendan. Gramma and Grampa came from Iowa too!

Here I am all ready for my party! I'm sooo excited!!
 My birthday shirt
 The back of my shirt
 The 12 months of Beckett banner!
 My Winter ONE-derland!!
Opening presents... I had fun with the tissue paper!
 Carson is showing me how to work my new toy
 More toys!!! Yeah!
What a cool cake!!
I had a cake all to myself!
"Happy Birthday to me!"
I kept reaching for the candle...
 I started picking off the frosting and setting it to the side...
 Then it made it's way to my mouth...
 Mommy pushed my hand in and showed me there was cake underneath.
 Then I went to town!! It was soooo GOOD!!
 All done!
In all, it was very exciting! I was a very good boy throughout the day! I took an extra long nap in the morning which was good because I didn't take one at all that afternoon!
Oh, and Daddy made a video to show everyone...


No comments:

Post a Comment