Thursday, March 24, 2011

15 Months

I'm 15 months now and sure a busy little toddler! I don't like to sit still very long, except for when I'm watching a cartoon or looking at my books. I am ALWAYS on the go!
Here I am out of breath... I was running up and down the hallway waving my socks around!
 I am also a growing boy! I am eating all table food now. My favorites right now are fruit (strawberries, blueberries, blackberries, kiwi, bananas, peaches, etc.) and anything with cheese! Mommy and Daddy think I may be teething right now. I've been drooling a lot lately, but I don't like to let them look in my mouth.

I'm so glad that the weather's been nice lately. I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE to go outside! Last weekend, Daddy and Grampa made a gate for the deck so I don't go down the stairs. I also got a swing and I've been on lots of stroller rides already. Sometimes I get upset when I have to go inside. It also helps when Sadie comes in with me. I get jealous when she gets to stay outside.

This is me and my friend, Fletcher. He'll be one soon. We met him and his Mommy & Daddy for lunch at the Legends. It was a good time and a very nice day.

This is Sadie before she got a bath. I thought it was silly that she was in my bathtub!

Gramma & Grampa came to see me last weekend. I played with them a lot!
But then it also rained most of Saturday... and I tried licking the raindrops off the window!
And we watched some cartoons...
Having a snack with Grampa...


Here I am helping Sadie with her ice cubes. (She loves getting ice cubes as a treat!) She was taking them out of the bucket and I was putting them back in the bucket... until one of them stuck to my hand.
That really scared me!

1 comment: