Sunday, April 3, 2011

First Haircut!

Well, it was that time...the baby curls all got chopped off! Mommy and Daddy realized it was time when we were out this weekend and a waitress asked them if "she" (meaning me) needed a high chair! I think the waitress realized afterwards that she made a mistake, but Mommy & Daddy weren't going to take any chances of it happening again! We went to a place called Shear Madness where I got to sit in a Hummer! It was kinda exciting and they had cartoons playing for me too!
Here's my hair before the cut...
And here's the cut...
The results...
Of course I was a good boy through it all! It tickled a bit when the hair fell on my lashes and nose. Mommy even got to take some of the cut hair home in a little bag, though I'm not quite sure what she's going to do with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment