Friday, July 27, 2012

Henry Doorly Zoo


We stopped in Omaha to visit the Henry Doorly Zoo on our way to Columbus for the annual Andreasen weekend. Gramma Ryan came with us. She had been watching me earlier that week while Daddy was working at school. She followed us up to Omaha, then headed on to LeMars after the zoo.
I had a blast looking at all the animals!!
I was a little too scared to cross the bridge by myself
Of course I LOVED watching all the fish!!!
and I was really interested in the jellyfish
I liked watching Nemo too!
The other highlight was that I got to ride a REAL TRAIN!!
I was SOOO EXCITED!!

I had a GREAT time at the zoo and can't wait to go back again!
I was aleep before we even got out of Omaha and slept all the way to Columbus.
I even recognized the dome on the way back to Kansas City... I pointed right at it and said, "Mom, ZOO!!"
Yes, I can't wait to go back!!


No comments:

Post a Comment