Sunday, August 18, 2013

Back to School

Daddy went back to school and I "started" school. I was SOOOO excited to go to school! I got to take my own backpack and my own school supplies. Kalia comes too. My teacher is Mrs. Brandy and she has 3 other boys there - Cooper, Carter and Clayton. It was quite an adjustment my first week there. I didn't do a very good job at sharing and I'm not used to having a 1 1/2 year old take my toys. Things are going good now! We do real school stuff there! We talked about the letter "B" last week and learned about bugs and butterflies. I also learned a new "days of the week" song! We go outside to play too, but lately it's only been during breaks because it's so hot out there.
 
My teacher sends Mommy & Daddy updates throughout the week. Here are a few pics they've received...

The boys there had to learn what a "sister" was all about! 


Playing hard... 
Working hard... 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment