Monday, August 26, 2013

Visit to Aunt Molly's

We visited Aunt Molly & Uncle Justin recently. I think Luke & Rio were excited to see Sadie too! Unfortunately, it was REALLY hot that weekend, so we didn't spend a lot of time outside. We did go to an apple orchard on Saturday morning. It was SOOO much fun! We got to pick apples right from the tree and even EAT THEM! Here's a few pics...

The guys went back to the house and Molly & Mom brought me to a children's museum. There were all kinds of activities for me to do there! I had SOOOO much fun running from one activity to the next.
There was a kid-size grocery store where I got to shop for my own groceries.
 There was a pizza shop where I got to make my own pizza, put it in the oven & use a cash register. Look out Uncle Ken! 
 There was a room with all kinds of activities with pushing golf balls down slides...
There were airplanes to fly
 big and small
and a hot air balloon
 Kalia came too...she was good and just hung out in the stroller. Someday she'll do all the activities with me.
 Oh, and there were trains there too! It was a blast!!
Aunt Molly said she would take me back next time I visit her! I can't wait!!


 We found some time Sunday morning to go to the park
(aka...the neighbor's swingset) and fly a kite!

Rio even watched the kite!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment