Sunday, December 29, 2013

December 2013

The gate was put up at the top of the stairs and Kalia found a new freedom! She was moving everywhere and was so fast!!  


Kalia liked to look down at the tree
Kalia was so curious about the tree. Mom & Dad were smart enough to not put any ornaments on the bottom 2 feet of the tree. Kalia curiously touched the branches, but by the end of the month she got a little more brave and started pulling the strands of lights!
I love to put this new puzzle together. It was a gift at my birthday party.
Rudolph became my best bud this month and I carried him almost everywhere. I also LOVED watching Rudolph on TV (seen below - eyes glued to the TV) and reading his book.
Mommy can't pass up taking pics of sleeping kiddos!
And there's Rudolph again!
I also learned to sing Jingle Bells. I became quite good and Daddy & I even put our own spin on it (not in the video below).


No comments:

Post a Comment